Thursday, August 13, 2009

KFC....

13/8/09....


2day lunch time we go out eat KFC....so long time did eat it....><


originally we decide yesterday(Wed) go 2 eat...



but my colleague...maywen edi bring her food cum 2 eat....



so nid 2 change next day...



then 2day i fetch them 2 eat....coz they wan seat my "doreamon car"...



hahahaha....^^

i feel my doreamon car is beautiful lor...^^haha.....

but my fren say I "dougei"....><

then we go out at 12.45pm lor.....

juz direct go Bukit Anggerik tat eat KFC...

coz finished eat wan fetch loongloong go Bank...

then we hav many topic when dining our lunch....^^

but the topic oso about our company de lar...=) hehehe....^^

then finished eat juz go Bank....

3 of us (yanye, maywen n me) talk many many in the car when we r waiting loongloong....

n oso hav plan where we wan going 2 trip....^^

then back office edi 2.00pm lor....

after finished eat so sleepy leh...haha^^

then 2day i dun wan do anything mar...
juz help loongloong do the recycle paper.....

and talk many many....

afternoon....yanyee cum my seat... n den we oso hav talk many....

maywen oso take the mooncake about doreamon 2 me see...

haha.... i must buy it....^^

2day the time so fast go.....^^



haha.....





No comments:

Post a Comment