Wednesday, August 26, 2009

buz day.....

24/8/09....




2day take off coz nid go 2 Putrajaya apply my IC...



den my dad bring me go mar.. coz i duno at whr...



so 8.00am gO lor..



arrived tat...den nid according many procedures....>.<



the worker see my report lo... but cant pass ar.. nid gif money ar....



student price: RM60... if not student : RM110...



lol...den i say i'm d student... den gif my dad scold lo.. he think no nid gif money d mar...



den he help me gif lo...>.<



after finish it go bak home ... den my mom cal me do licence...



but i cheat my mom say i dunno how 2 go...



coz if i go byself.... nid me gif money ar....>.<



so my dad bring me go again... haha....^^



lost licence nid RM20 den i wan renew my licence...5 year...RM150...


lol... my dad help me pay a...^^


haha...hapi lo....=)


den bak home fetch my mom go taizi coz i wan go connaught 2 apply my bankcard....>.<


wait veli long time lo...lol...d "pig" do thing veli "fast"...>.<"


den finish all my thing 4pm dy lo...bt still hav sumthing nt yt finish...=(


den slip awhile lo...veli tired a.... nitez still wan work...>.<


originally my dad veli sayang me 1...haha


i luv u, dad...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment