Thursday, July 16, 2009

Korean BBQ Steamboat.......

15/07/09...

yesterday go out wif lenglui n minli...

so when finished my work, quickly back home bath n den go 2 fetch them...

fetch lenglui 1st... coz she near my house mar...

wif lenglui always hav many topic can talk...=)

den go 2 fetch minli lor...

haha.. we r the lucky lor... MRR2 no traffic jam...
hehehe..=)

den i wan eat steamboat mar...

minli bring us go ampang tat" Korean BBQ Steamboat"...

but oo tat dun hav korean's food lar...

so luckily lor.. coz i dun like eat Korean's food...

dunno y the shop name wan cal Korean...><

maybe tat hav BBQ gua...

Tis steamboat is the self-service...

tat hav 2 ways 2 cook lar...

1 is barbecue... another 1 is the steamboat lor..

haha... 1 person: Rm22.8..

den both of 2 cook 4 me eat...

haha, I look like d princess... ^^ hehehe....

tat place i think so nice.. but food ok ok lar...

den around 10pm back home lor...

coz lenglui hav 2nd round mar...

lenglui n me hav many plan and many things 2 do in tis 2 months...

hahahaha.. luckily has she accompany me 3months...

if not her, den i will boring till died jor.. hahaha...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment